Web Privacy Statement
The following explains how we handle the information we learn from you when you visit the JRMC website. The type of information we receive from you depends on what you do in the site and which pages you view during your visit.
Our web server collects and stores the following general information about you:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, msn.com, if you are connecting from a Microsoft Network account).
- The IP address of your computer.
- The date and time you access our website.
- The pages you visit.
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to us.
- The name and release number of web browser software you are using.
- The key words and search engines that led you to our site.
Online Forms & Email Communication
We do not obtain personal information (for example, name, address, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, etc.) about you when you visit the JRMC website unless you choose voluntarily to provide such information to us.
If you identify yourself either by sending JRMC an e-mail or by registering to receive information from us, then there are a few things you should know.
- Various people at JRMC may see the information that you submit.
- Your information may be entered into our electronic database in order to share it with our physicians, other care professionals, researchers or Internet services staff.
- In other limited situations, including requests from legal authorities, we may be required by law to disclose information that you submit.
We cannot guarantee the confidentiality of electronic mail (e-mail) and other Internet communications. You should be aware that e-mail and other Internet communications channels are not secure and might be intercepted by third parties. If the information you want to send to us is sensitive or includes information regarding your diagnosis or medical history, then you should send it by postal mail instead.
- We will not sell, lease, transfer, share or otherwise allow access to your personal information to any outside parties except as we have explained in this policy or as we tell you at the time you provide the information.
- We may use, sell or otherwise share with others, aggregated data (which does not identify you) and other details regarding our site's usage and traffic patterns.
If you do not agree with how we will use and disclose your personal information, do not provide any personal information to this site.
JRMC has implemented security measures to protect the privacy of your information. However, there are no systems that are 100% secure or error-free. Therefore, we do not guarantee the security or accuracy of the information we gather. Our private network is protected by a firewall.
Contacting This Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site or your dealings with this website, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com or send mail to the following postal address: JRMC Marketing & Communication, 1600 West 40th Avenue, Pine Bluff, AR 71603