Environmental Services at Jefferson Regional Medical Center is taking applications for key cleaning positions within the department. All applicants need to fill out an application, be prepared for an interview, and, if selected, submit to background and drug screenings.
Environmental Services is looking for energetic people with positive personalities. Applicants should have a can-do attitude with the willingness to learn good cleaning practices in a dynamic hospital environment. If you are willing to help your community, make people comfortable and provide the best experience possible for the health needs of South Arkansas, this might be the right position for you.
These are the Traits of an excellent Environmental Services Technician: kind, able to deliver on the commitment to serve the community, friendly and engaged in JRMC. An Environmental Service Technician should be willing to clean in any environment, follow directions (both oral and written), use proper protective equipment, embrace a culture of safety and zero harm, be punctual, be neat in appearance and never say, “That is not my job.”
Interviews will be conducted daily, Monday through Friday. All applicants may apply through this process:
- Contact Environmental Services Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. to set up a day and time to interview at (870) 541-7810. No appointments will be taken on weekends or hours not listed above.
- Please do not contact any other department such as JRMC Human Resources to set up appointments. Only call (870) 541-7810.
- Appointments will be on a first call, first serve basis. There is a limit of ten appointments per scheduled day.
- All applicants will need to be professionally dressed and ready for an interview. No t-shirts, head wear (including ball caps or wraps) or jeans will be permitted during the interview. Those that do not follow this request will not be interviewed.
- Please bring a pen with you.
- Please no children at any time.
If you would like to apply, you will be given a day, time of day and place to meet when your interview is arranged. Please follow these instructions since the site of each interview may be different.