HOW OUR STUDENTS ARE DOING 2018
To assist you in making the decision to enroll in the Nursing-Associate of Applied Science in Nursing Degree Program at Jefferson Regional Medical Center School of Nursing, we want you to know that, according to the latest information:
- 63% or 19 of the 30 students originally enrolled in the Class of May 2018 went on to complete the program of study within 17 months.
- 56%, or 10 of the 18 students who graduated in May, 2018 have passed NCLEX . (One remains to test).
- 50% or 9 of the 18 students who graduated have found jobs in Nursing. (One graduate has not started to work due to pregnancy).
- 56% or 10 of the 18 students who graduated in May, 2018 passed NCLEX on the first attempt.
- 56% or 10 of the 18 students in this program taking the NCLEX administered by the State of Arkansas in 2018 passed the examination. (one retested & passed on 2nd attempt).
We have been told by 0 of the students who were scheduled to graduate in that year that, even though they graduated, they decided not to look for a job in that occupation.