HOW OUR STUDENTS ARE DOING (2020)
To assist you in making the decision to enroll in the Nursing-Associate of Applied Science in Nursing Degree Program at Jefferson Regional Medical Center School of Nursing, we want you to know that, according to the latest information:
- 48% or 15 of the 31 students originally enrolled in the Class of May 2019 went on to complete the program of study within 17 months.
- 53% or 15 of the 28 students originally enrolled in the Class of October 2019 went on to complete the program within 17 months.
- 69% or 14 of the 23 students who graduated in May, 2019 passed NCLEX on the first attempt.
- 80% or 12 of the 15 students who graduated in October, 2019 passed the NCLEX on the first attempt.
- 87% or 13 of the 15 students who graduated in October, 2019 passed the NCLEX and found a job in nursing.
- 82%, or 19 of the 23 students who graduated in May, 2019 have passed NCLEX and found a job in nursing. (One remains to test).
- 84% or 32 of the 38 students in this program taking the NCLEX administered by the State of Arkansas in 2019 passed the examination. (6 retested & passed on 2nd attempt).
I have read and understand the graduation rate, licensing or certification examination pass rate, and job placement information provided above.
We have been told by 0 of the students who were scheduled to graduate in that year that, even though they graduated, they decided not to look for a job in that occupation.