We continue to adjust our visitation policy as conditions and recommendations evolve. As always our understanding and patience is appreciated. Effective Tuesday, May 26th, Jefferson Regional’s visitation policy is as follows:
New Visitation Policy:
- All visitors must enter on the 40th Avenue entrance only.
- Visiting hours will be 8 am-7 pm. Other visitation requests will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.
- In unrestricted areas, one visitor per patient per day. No visitors allowed in the following areas – 2CE, ICU, Rehab and Psychiatry.
- No visitors under 18 years of age.
- All visitors will be screened for COVID-19. People with fever, cough, sore throat or other flu-like symptoms are not permitted to visit any area of the hospital. People who have traveled to high-risk areas for COVID-19 or had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 are not permitted to visit any area of the hospital.
- Please bring your mask if you have one.
- You will be asked to please stay in the patient’s room.
- Cafeteria will be available for takeout only.