Effective: August 24, 2020
To protect our patients from COVID-19 we continue to examine and adjust our visitor policy as necessary. Always check our website before a visit for the latest information.
- No visitors will be allowed on 2CE, 3CE, ICU or Psych
- Patients in other areas will be allowed one visitor per day. Visitors cannot switch in and out on the same day.
- Visitation hours will be from 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. If you are in by 7:30 p.m. you may stay overnight but if you leave, you cannot come back in until 8 a.m.
- All visitors must abide by the visitation guidelines and be screened daily.
- Rehab patients may have one visitor from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Monday-Saturday and Sundays 1:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Surgery Waiting Room and Cath Lab Waiting rooms are open for the one visitor accompanying each patient.
- No visitors allowed in Radiology and Lab Waiting areas. Exceptions may apply for cognitive and physical impairments.
- Patients under 18 are allowed 2 visitors daily.
- All visitors must enter through the 40th Avenue entrance only.
- No visitors under 18 years of age.
- All visitors will be screened for COVID-19. People with fever, cough, sore throat, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or other flu like symptoms are not permitted to visit any area of the hospital. People who have had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 are not permitted to visit any area of the hospital. Any person who has recently had a COVID-19 test will not be permitted to visit any area of the hospital.
- Please bring a mask with you. You must wear a mask at all times. If you are found not wearing your mask, you will be asked to leave.
- Visitors need to stay in the patient’s room.
- Cafeteria will be available.