Jefferson Regional Urgent Care providing quick, expert care for urgent injuries and illnesses. Patients will receive efficient and professional care when you cannot get in with your primary care physician and without the expense and wait of an emergency room visit. The Jefferson Regional Urgent Care is open 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., no appointment required.
Our compassionate board-certified providers, including physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners are available to see you 7 days a week for a wide range of minor injuries and illnesses for adults and children of all ages. We offer a variety of diagnostics on-site including digital x-ray with interpretation, EKG and on-site laboratory. And in most cases, prescriptions can be sent to your pharmacy electronically to minimize the wait as your prescriptions are filed.
Patients Who Benefit From Urgent Care
- Those who do not have a primary care provider
- Those who cannot be readily seen at their primary care office during regular business hours
- Those who have immediate non-life threatening health care needs
If you are experiencing a true medical emergency, please call 9-1-1 immediately or go to the closest emergency room.
Services And Treatment Options
- Flu and seasonal allergies
- Ear aches
- Runny nose
- Sinus infections
- Sore throat
- Bleeding nose
- Pink eye and other minor eye infections
- Cough and cold
- Nausea and vomiting
- Diarrhea, constipation
- Urinary tract infections
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Pregnancy testing
- Sprains and fractures
- Back pain
- Skin infections, rashes, abscess/boils, contusions and abrasions
- Minor laceration repair
We do accept most major insurances and our office is open 7 days a week 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.